GENERAL REGULATION ON DATA PROTECTION
The General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD), regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, became applicable from 25 May 2018.
- Loulé Coreto Guesthouse is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
- Loulé Coreto Guesthouse collects the personal data by phone or in person through established business and professional relations. The data collected is treated in accordance with the legislation of the protection of personal data and has no purpose other than that which was transmitted to the holder of the data.
- Loulé Coreto Guesthouse collects only the necessary information for the supply of equipment and / or services, being limited to the name, address, contacts, taxpayer card number, citizen’s card number, IBAN and e-mail address. Only the data necessary for effective service provision are collected. Personal data is used to identify the customer, provide equipment and perform the service, billing and collection, response to suggestions or complaints and compliance with legal obligations.
- We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Loulé Coreto Guesthouse uses and processes your personal data, and they will only be transmitted to third parties with your request or prior authorization or by legal imposition.
- 6th According to the RGPD, the right of access, updating, rectification, limitation of treatment or elimination of your personal data is guaranteed to the owner of the data, through a request made to Loulé Coreto Guesthouse for email info @ Loulé Coreto Guesthouse. with or letter sent to the address Rua do Alportel 212, 8005-542 FARO.
- Loulé Coreto Guesthouse uses a number of technical and organizational security measures to protect its personal data in order to prevent its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as in any other way of illicit treatment.
- Loulé Coreto Guesthouse reserves the right at any time to make adjustments or changes to this policy, such changes being duly disclosed on its website.
Loulé Coreto Guesthouse has a concern for the privacy of personal data and information security. Thus, Loulé Coreto Guesthouse intends to make known to all customers, employees and partners the rules and principles that the company has established for the treatment of personal data and the rights of data owners.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small labels of software that are stored in the access equipment through the browser, retaining only information related to the preferences, not including, as such, the personal data.
WHAT CAN THE COOKIES SERVE?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of the websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES IT EXIST?
There are two cookie groups that can be used
- Permanent cookies – cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to the Loulé Coreto Guesthouse website. They are generally used to direct the navigation to the interests of the user, allowing to provide a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies – Allows website navigation and application usage, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies – Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies – Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies – Directs the advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target the advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of the users, and also limit the number of times they see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can configure cookies in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.